Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Decisions. Decisions.

It's been a busy week and I have been completely ignoring Devic's. Ahhh... it's so nice when this disease goes into hiding, especially when you can also mentally tuck it away and forget about it for a while. I think these last few days have been the first in which I didn't subconsciously let my Devic's control what I do.

I've also been slacking on my doctor stalking. Or referral stalking. Whatever. But I've liked it. Now tomorrow when I call my GP, they better have the damn referral (and the right one!) from my neuro or I'm gonna go ape shit on their asses! LOL! Kidding. Kind of.

So on to my decisions.

On August 24th, I have my first Neuro Ophthamologist appointment. On August 24th, I also have the opportunity to appear as an extra in a movie. Not a big deal, but the experience would be nice and I get to look like crap in the movie so no need for beauty products. YES!!!

I haven't made up my mind yet. I know my health is important and this appointment is very important to my health, so I'm sort of stuck. However, if my appointment were pushed back a week, or even a month, will it hurt me? Probably not. I'm going to call the Neuro Ophthamologist office tomorrow and see if they have any availabilities on any other day in August. Maybe I can get lucky and push it back by a few days or even a week. Not likely though.

BTW... Things have been going well for me lately. I'll update on diet, exercise, and everything in between very soon.

No comments: