Friday, July 30, 2010

Referral to Mayo Clinic Update

There isn't one. =( So....frustrating!!!

I called my GP's office again today and asked them if they have received anything from my neuro with the words, "Mayo Clinic" on them. Whether it be a referral or just some sort of correspondent requesting that they (my GP) create a referral for me to the Mayo Clinic and send it to my insurance company.
Nothing!

So I called my neuro's office and guess what... VOICEMAIL! And no call back today. So after giving them a break for a week or so I'll be back on their asses come Monday morning. I do not understand why they can't just pick up the phone and return my phone call. Even if it's to say, "Mrs. Ellis, I received your call and I'm looking into it now." Good grief, these people drive me nuts!

Off Topic - New blog design is up. Hope it's more pleasing to the eye than that last template. =)

No comments: